23 May 2024
Friday 15 June 2018 - 18:53
Story Code : 308902

Spain's AIDIADA to test quality of domestically-manufactured vehicles

MNA AIDIADA, leading company specializing in providing design, engineering, testing and homologation services to the automotive industry worldwide, will test quality of vehicles manufactured in Iran.

Chief Executive of Iranian Standards and Quality Control Company Ashkan Golpayegani made the above remark and said, for this purpose, a Memorandum of Understanding was inked between Iran and leading Spanish Car Test Center.

At the initiative taken by the National Iranian Standards Organization, a cooperation agreement was signed between Iran and Spain in order to promote technical knowhow and knowledge based on worlds most modern standards, he said, adding, under the contract, the two sides will hold training courses, observing requirements of European automotive standards, in the first phase.

In addition, the two sides agreed to carry out functional and safety tests and also conduct inspection activities on the quality of parts inside and outside the country, he maintained.

Meanwhile, issuance of E-MARK certificate is possible to the vehicles that are tested in ISQI (International Software Quality Institute) Test Center, Golpayegani opined.

Turning to IDIADA, he said, IDIADA is a multinational company that provides engineering, design, testing and approval services for the vehicle type. Presently, the company has owned equipped automotive testing centers in 25 countries in the world.

In conclusion, CEO Iranian Standards and Quality Control Company Ashkan Golpayegani pointed to IDIADA Company and said, 20 percent of the companys shares belongs to Spanish government while the remaining 80 percent of which earmarks to APPLUS Services Company, regarded as one of the worlds largest inspection companies.

Your Name
Your Email Address